Consulting on behalf of Andy Haggerstone at Kaleidoscope
“Callum Pitt harnesses the lilting nature of Americana, producing some intricate guitar licks and roll-off-the-tongue lyrics that converge into a swelling chorus that sweeps you off your feet.” – DIY
“A masterful knowledge and control over melody. You’d Better Sell It While You Can channels the fists to the sky, dreamy soundscapes of The War On Drugs, whilst newest track, Least He’s Happy merges elements of Fleet Foxes, Bears Den and Mumford & Sons. All-in-all, it’s the strength of the songwriting at the core of these tracks that really stands out, marking Callum Pitt out as a surefire one to watch.” – Crack In The Road
“A jaunty, warming slice of indie-folk, [‘Happiness’] showcases his knack for comforting Fleet Foxes-esque richness and depth.” – Dork
Callum Pitt combines finger-picked folk riffs with a stunning falsetto voice and rich harmonies. Callum’s debut single, “You’d Better Sell It While You Can”, brought with it immediate industry attention, piqued further by widespread coverage of Callum’s follow up releases in blogs like DIY, Dork and Crack In The Road.
Subsequent releases regularly appeared on Spotify’s coveted ‘New Music Friday’ playlists across Europe and Asia, spurring radio play from BBC Radio 1 and BBC 6Music.
Callum has also steadily built his live following with early tour support slots with Meadowlark, Isaac Gracie, and The Pale White, ultimately leading to place on Free Trade Agency’s roster (The War On Drugs, Fleet Foxes).
Callum released his debut EP ‘Poisoned Reveries’ in the summer of 2019, coinciding with his first festival appearances at The Great Escape, This Is Tommorrow and Deer Shed, and followed this release with a series of singles via Humble Angel Records. Callum’s first UK tour included dates at Wild Paths festival alongside Jose Gonzalez and his first London headline show at Paper Dress Vintage.
Callum is currently writing his debut album and is actively seeking co-writers for remote sessions via Zoom.
• Over 4 million Spotify plays
• 24 ‘New Music Friday’ playlist placements across Europe and Asia
• Extensive support from Spotify Italia and Spotify JP
• Made Spotify’s ‘Viral Chart’ in Netherlands
• Featured on Apple Music’s ‘A-List’, ‘Triple AM’ and ‘Best of the Week’ playlists in Italy, USA, Belgium and Luxembourg
• Multiple entries into Apple Music’s Top Tracks in both the ‘Singer/Songwriter’ and ‘Rock’ genres in over 40 territories (including Germany, Italy, France, Spain, and Switzerland)
• Featured on Deezer’s ‘Acoustic Escape’ playlist
• Multiple entries into iTunes’ genre charts in various territories, including USA, Japan, and Belgium
• Playlist support from Anghami, the first legal Arab-World streaming platform
SELECTED LIVE SHOWS
Jan. 2020 Hackney Church Brew Co., London (AmericanaFest UK)
Nov. 2019 Tyne Theatre & Opera House (main support for Cattle & Cane)
Oct. 2019 The Soup Kitchen, Manchester (main support for Tyler Ramsay)
Oct. 2019 Wild Paths Festival, Norwich
Oct. 2019 Paper Dress Vintage, London (UK headline tour)
Oct. 2019 Twisterella Festival, Middlesbrough
Jul. 2019 Brudenell Social Club, Leeds (main support for Adia Victoria)
Jul. 2019 Deer Shed Festival, Thirsk
Jun. 2019 Star & Shadow, Newcastle (headline show)
May 2019 The Great Escape, Brighton
May 2019 This Is Tomorrow Festival, Newcastle
May 2019 O2 Academy, Newcastle (Under The Apple Tree)
July. 2018 The Cluny, Newcastle (headline show)
Jul. 2018 Mouth of The Tyne Festival, Tynemouth
Apr. 2018 Wylam Brewery, Newcastle (main support for The Lake Poets)